Monday, February 4, 2013

In his ride.........

To what do we owe this appearance
Blaphemist from the past
I heed your laugh and raise you a chuckle
His holy spirit soothes my troubles
And make's you come to past

That's why the struggle has increased
and the crime in these streets has come to rise
I take this ride with my faith by my side
I am a passenger in his ride
Many times humbled but not willing to sit by

Material things over serious things
Encasing the potential of a spirit
These streets are withered
with the poverty of their song
Let us pick you up

We move along but
Are prone to walk by when somethings wrong 
Our peripheral turned off 
Mine's has never ceased to stay on

These teens in these streets
these some mean little streets
Begging to move on
The dust rises and brings dawn
I pray



No comments:

Post a Comment