Monday, February 4, 2013

I WRITE FOR MOMENTARY RELIEF



I write to stop the thoughts filling my head
Beating the shores of my mind with capsizing waves
Its one of those days
Where my mind has shut out the divine and all I can hear is the devil's roar

My mind is in annihilation
Leaning too far right for concentration
I try to pause and get some gauze
to relive the essence pouring out of me
Im beside myself, defillibrating my cardiac arrest
My heart has grown cold

Try to read the word to get back to where I should be
Finding that the lights are no longer guiding my way
This is a day like any other except my mental chose to stutter
leaving me harboring words, i can't discover

I write to bring the breathe back from it's last draw
I write because if I don't my head will start a war

That will grow from the core not allowing the spirit into my body
My soul to reach lightly to turn on the lights from the darkness of a day
I write for a comfort that does not come from an illegal or legal  substance 
to balance out whats wrong...

Momentary relief...........

No comments:

Post a Comment