Saturday, August 6, 2016

Taxedermy

I feel stuffed
Life ripping out my internal organs
Propping me up so i adhere to its demands
Going through the motions of playing dead The mask in place
With all the fads we chase
The choices we make
The promises we break
The continuity we can lose in a second never to replace
The forgotton tools of reforming it all within a better space
Mind was in a better place
My mind used to be in a better place
 No paparazzi Anonymy is what makes you never see this face
Monogomy in a facetious way
Can't let the media and normalizing of violence lead the way
We need to pray
Never let the ends justify the means by this way
Never go back to the days of lethal way
Our children are dying
Yet yall motherfuckers still won't lead the way
Yall the reason why our kids are struggling and live to be this way
Grow up to be this way
Don't get mad at me I just say what we all want and need to say
Let him lead the way
You never can see this way
Unless you are smart and woke enough to see this wayl

No comments:

Post a Comment