Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mother

My mom is better than your mom. I love and adore me some her. She tolerated my craziness from the beginning...I was ready for the world..I tried to walk out with the umbilical cord curled around my neck...breached..emergency c-section...lima bean, fetus shaped...my dad immediately nicknamed me beanie. Then they found out I had sickle cell anemia...they both had traits...I was the only outlier that had it..in my WHOLE FAMILY
Every hospital stay she never left my side, she pushed me for greatness and that is what I live for now...for my mom to be proud..
If I was in the hospital for 4 wks so was she, new treatment never leave my side, crisis put me in an epsom salt bath, massage my legs until the pain went away, there thrpugh transfusions, sirgeries, crisis, the only person I let cry with me (because this disease is crazy and though I look okay this invisible disease is killing me), deal with the constant stupid measures I use to cope...be there..really be there....I love you mom..horribky....i love mom..you don't love mom..whats wrong with you
#popholdingitdown

No comments:

Post a Comment