Monday, June 22, 2015

Dont throw stone's if you live in a glass house

Stones being thrown...it's a fucking glass house

So i been  riding out on it...
I rupture these waves before it
Gets me down to wait  up on it

I simmer down
Cuz no weight can reform it

You throw like a bitch
You think im rich
But im that bitch

That reads as safety elix
I know fight and what I want to forget

Im reconciling
I forgive it
I should live it
I guess I live it
My heart in full zip

My mood on full rip
My time...pursuing it
Negro
I'm still doing it

Acting more than true to it...
Get your savior on

Cuz...
I am still born and still reborn
I cut a way out the fabric to still be torn
I sew my way to the fabric to still be on

this the kind of shit
I can't be on

My tribe
Its no dealing in the percussions...
It's war that this is covering
War that this is becoming
The war that there is no battle on but summing

But we need no MORE OF BITTER STRUGGLING

I'm  here are you
No shine and proof
No other pursuit

Hallowed be thy name
He rose again
Yahh not for real showing him..hallowed be thy name

Withholding him...that was my fault hallowed be thy name

Be this game,
Be that range
Settle to be this.....lame

Dancing on inequalities
Hallows be thy name
Im forced again
To bring force again

I still get my norishment when not traveling in sutures

I ride in my truth up
I continually ride this truth up

I fight for truth for...
never matters than only when you fall

other than when you fall
Gallivanting in end procuitto and grand renegro....
grand tarismo....
im a stand charismo....
Cuz.i.am.unforgivable
but its drunking luv.....we be all night

I.wont forgive you

B and c .....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment