Friday, January 9, 2015

Falling forward

I'm confused
I feel used
I keep on falling and pain ensues

Pains in you
Pains not in you
Pain is the same it embodies truth

Tripping over current events
My current sense
leads me to
Hesitance

No one to pick me back up
Everyone to pick me back up

My testimony lives a life of its own
I fall skinning my knees
Hoping he sees that I am falling forward

My mistakes led to guilt, anger and resentment

This is what my kid self sent from past to my future

I will last
But I need to get pass
The object of it being not my fault
Not at fault
The savior is Abbas and I praise for fault

No matter the experience or the given or the living my father shows me new beginnings when endings are ending because even when I fall....its forward

Im a voyeur
Im living forward
Because it was already written
Sins forgiven never think you dont deserve what you were given

Christ has a design for our life so listen

As I fall forward I result more...let anger just coast more and let no one have the power to make me resort more...

To the old one, this old bum has beanie in the background talking  shit and more hun..its a war son

No need for a gun but I think I been shot by the truth
Shot through the roof
Shot by what's true and then I trip
but im falling forward
so no need to relapse in the  sweet sap of your fake relations

The devil been hating
I just didnt think you would friend him and amend him
Leave your soul exposed to get up in him

It doesnt matter
Im falling forward
My sins always have been forgiven
Its the life I live In
Its just the beginning

Mark my words its just the beginning...

Im still falling forward

No comments:

Post a Comment