Friday, December 19, 2014

Fleek

Fleek

But now im back
My mind Intact to clear the assumptions of distant
You know my name
But you dont

I am Davinna
nice to see her
Observations everyday

Beanie is rowdy
Shit be getting cloudy
But I say what I mean and mean what I say

Jesibel is different
I hide her in all inferences
cuz that bitch be wilding
Profiling
Acting like she was the one who worked hard to maintain

No matter the face....I still embrace the call I have been given

I while out, I be on fleek
But i keep the book smart buried in the deep
Conscious of the the streets
I cannot weep for the reap I sow

And in tow...I am ensure of the baggage known to me...
Bestowed to me
Took so long to clear the bullshit
Now I can see......

Reflection is a hell of a drug too...get right on getting right people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment